Featherspring Padded Cover
$ 0.00 – $ 99.95
CALL TO ORDER – only available with Featherspring® Foot Supports
- Made of polyurethane foam with a soft, fabric covering
- Adds more cushion against impact shock
- Thickest covering we offer – 3.7mm thick
- Only covering we offer that covers not only the stainless steel, but also the shoe protector
- Applied by Luxis technicians
- Colors may vary
- Recommended for diabetics and anyone with a circulation disorder
Featherspring Padded Covering is the ultimate in comfort for your Feathersprings
The Padded Covering is a combination of a polyurethane foam layer that is 1/8″ thick plus a soft, fabric covering. (Adds 3.7mm thickness to Featherspring® Foot Supports.) It provides even more cushion against impact shock. Plus, it’s the only covering we offer that covers both the stainless steel part of the Feathersprings and the shoe protector. This is a must for anyone whose feet may be particularly sensitive to any material they come in contact with. For this reason, who strongly recommend adding the Padded Covering to your Feathersprings if you are a diabetic or if you have a circulation disorder. If you already own Feathersprings, please mail them back to us when purchasing the Padded Covering so that we can apply it for you.
Note to diabetics: If you have Feathersprings or are considering purchasing them, we suggest you cover your Feathersprings with the Padded Covering to protect your feet from direct contact with the metal.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.